Our organic Austrian oat is:
- very aromatic
- highly compact
- for health-conscious nutrition
- in harmony with the natural world
- 100% Austrian origin
- controlled several times in accordance with our strict quality guidelines
- regionally sourced, sustainable production
- complete product traceability
- grown, processed and packaged in Austria
Oat contains a number of vital nutrients and is a healthy diet option as it has minerals and iron in amounts comparable to other cereals, and an easily digestible composition of protein and fat.
- Oat is a valuable source of protein - 100g provide 34% of our daily requirement.
- Oat is rich in fibre - 100g provide 44% of our daily requirement.
- Oat contains beta glutan, helping to lower cholesterol levels.
- Oat is rich in B1 - 100g provide 66% of our daily requirement.
- Oat is rich in manganese, magnesium, iron, zinc and phosphorous.
- Oat contains phytosterols, alkaloids, silicic acid, linoleic acid and much more.
Oats are one of the slow food products gaining in popularity in our hectic modern world. Cooking and preparing tasty healthy meals makes a very valuable contribution to our health and helps us to appreciate foods.
Our organic oat has a rich, aromatic taste. The oat grains vary in colour from pale green to a soft pale brown.
The oat plant has been grown in Europe for around 7,000 years and was the third most popular cereal after wheat and maize around 100 years ago.
Origin and Production:
We purchase our organic oat from Austrian organic farmers. The organic oats are cultivated and harvested with the greatest care, in compliance with criteria on organic agriculture. It’s easy to see why Austrian oat has so much to offer you! Short transport routes reducing C02 emissions, zero genetic modification, promotion and appreciation of domestic and regional products, support for Austrian farms and their work, as well as helping to sustain natural diversity.
The purity of our oat is guaranteed by strict quality standards and the very close ties that we have to our farmers!
Customers and consumers can be sure that the product delivers on its promises.
After harvesting, our organic oats are cleaned several times, ensuring high purity. After their quality has been checked several times, the oats are mixed in Austria. Our oat is given our standard pressure treatment and they are laser cleaned. During the pressure process, the combination of pressure and time ensures that the product is completely free of pests.
Organic ingredients: oat from Austria
 Wikipedia Saat Hafer / Oat
 DEBInet Deutsches Ernährungsberatungs- und Informationsnetz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.