100% grown and produced in Austria, rich in silicon, good source of protein, vitamin A, B, E and minerals.
Our organic Austrian wild brown millet popps are:
- the unpeeled wild type of Brown millet
- tested for gluten externally and internally
- 100% Austrian origin
- regional and sustainable
- from controlled organic cultivation
- cleaned and controlled several times
- carefully produced
- naturally vegan
Brown millet is one of the healthiest cereals and is gluten free. Brown millet and can be part of a low-gluten and gluten free diet, if it is tested first for gluten!
- Brown millet contains high amounts of silicon (silicic acid), particularly beneficial for skin, hair and nails.
- Brown millet is packed with Vitamins B1, B2, B6, Folic acid, pantothenic acid and niacin.
- Brown millet has high levels of Fluorine, phosphorus, iron, magnesium, potassium and zinc.
- Brown millet has a high level of bioavailability
- Brown millet is a type of cereal forming alkaline elements
- Brown millet is a valuable source of protein.
- Brown millet is rich in fibre and stimulates the digestion.
Brown millet indispensable as part of a balanced diet [1 and 2]!
Our brown millet puffs are produced with the greatest care and are tested for gluten several times. They have an aromatic and delicate taste. The puffs have a crunchy texture. Our organic brown millet puffs are of 100% Austrian origin. The entire value-added chain - cultivation, cleaning, production and packaging - remains in the country.
Origin and Production:
We purchase our organic brown millet exclusively from Austrian organic farmers.
The organic brown millet is cultivated and harvested with the greatest care, in compliance with criteria on organic agriculture. It’s easy to see why Austrian brown millet has so much to offer you! Short transport routes reducing C02 emissions, promotion and appreciation of domestic and regional products, support for Austrian farms and their work, as well as helping to sustain natural diversity.
The purity of our hulled brown millet is guaranteed by strict quality standards and the very close ties that we have to our farmers! In addition, the environment, natural diversity and fauna are protected, and local agriculture and jobs sustained.
Puffs are gently produced in our own gluten free facilities, then packaged immediately, so that the aroma is retained in full.
Customers and consumers can be sure that the product delivers on its promises.
After harvesting, our organic millet is cleaned several times, ensuring high purity. After their quality has been checked several times, the millet is puffed in a gluten free facility.
Organic ingredients: brown millet popps gluten free from Austria
 Wikipedia Braunhirse / millet
 DEBInet Deutsches Ernährungsberatungs- und Informationsnetz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.