Our gift box is:
- Made up of select products
- An ideal gift for friends, family or for yourself.
- A box of goodies with 6 different very special products,
- A gift that helps to support our organic Fairtrade farmers
- Attractive and elegantly packaged
The pleasure of giving:
We often give presents to people, especially on festive occasions, but frequently, they’re things that we don’t really need. How many of us still give foodstuffs as gifts?
Give friends or family a beautiful organic Fairtrade gift box.
A combination of select organic products, with the positive aspects of Fairtrade.
This gift box includes:
- 3 top exclusive handmade fruit confiture, for a special start to your day,
- Our 2 popular chutneys, one mild and one hot variety,
- Rounded off by our tahini, an absolute must in any hummus dish!
Origin and Production:
Most of the product ingredients are from the scenic highland valleys around Samarkand in Uzbekistan. Hot, cloudless summers offer excellent conditions for growing very aromatic, flavoursome fruits and nuts. The dry desert climate has very little precipitation in summer and is ideal for organic cultivation. Since the produce grows on a high plateau with large fluctuations in temperature, the fruits acquire a more intensive aroma, and the area’s remoteness and idyllic nature give them an extra special quality.
When we take over the raw materials for the products here in Austria, we check them carefully. The products are then made by hand, calmly applying gentle methods and attention to detail.
Contents Organic and Fairtrade: Sweet handcrafted confiture Apricot Bourbon Vanilla and Apricot Kernels, handcrafted confiture Sour Cherry with Cacao nibs, handcrafted apricot hot apricot chutney, handcrafted apricot chutney (mild) with Goji Barberry and Ginger, handcrafted apricot spread with Bourbon vanilla and pomegranate, Tahini finest Sesame paste.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.