Our organic granulate extra fine is:
- from 100% soy beans
- strong taste
- from controlled organic cultivation
- gently processed
- natually vegan
Soya beans score 7 healthy points [1 and 3].
- Soya beans contain isoflavones (phytoestrogens) that can have a very positive effect on the body, especially during the menopause, the cardiovascular system and in cases of cancer.
- Soya beans are a valuable source of protein, with 75% bioavailability.
- Soya beans is rich in fibre and stimulates the digestion.
- Soya beans is packed with folic acid or folate, Vitamins B1 and B2.
- Soya beans have high levels of iron and magnesium.
- Soya beans have a low glycaemic index.
- Soy beans have a very high antioxidant capacity of 5409 µmol TE (ORAC value = Oxygen Radical Absorption Capacity).
The body’s defence mechanisms are strengthened by foods rich in antioxidants, and this helps to neutralise excessive production of free radicals. The recommended ORAC daily requirement is between 5000 and 7000 .
Soya products are an ideal way to start a vegan or vegetarian lifestyle. The products should however be made from organic soya beans, since the soya boom has been causing very serious environmental problems such as rain forest deforestation.
Our soya granulate has a strong taste and typical soya aroma. Add protein to all kinds of dishes with our soya granulate. True to the motto: Vegan, what else?
Origin and Production:
The soya beans for our organic soya granulate grow in the EU. Our company also has strong ties to producers outside the EU, and we greatly value fair dealings, fair prices and guaranteed purchase quantities.
Customers and consumers can be sure that the product delivers on its promises.
Organic ingredients: Soy granulate extra fine
 Wikipedia Sojabohne / Soybean
 DEBInet Deutsches Ernährungsberatungs- und Informationsnetz
 ORAC USDA Database
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.